PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 7, 2011

Uncertainty

This weekend John came to visit and it was wonderful! The only thing that could have made it better was if the weekend would have been stuck in some sort of space time continuum and he didn't have to leave today.  
{insert sad classical music}
However, on Sunday we had a delish sushi lunch date followed by a double feature at the movies! I love double features.  We saw "The Adjustment Bureau" with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.  AWESOME movie... really makes you think about fate and why things happen the way they do.  
The second move we saw was "Take Me Home Tonight" with Topher Grace and Anna Farris.  It was pretty funny, but the weird thing about it was that it was totally relatable to anyone who has just graduated college.  I absolutely did almost teared up a little bit at the end. 
This is a super weird time in life.  I become suicidal hate the thought of uncertainty.  Some people love not knowing what the future holds, I do not.  I wan't to be able to plan.  I want to know where I'll be living 6 months from now, and what I'll be doing.  Sure I love spontaneity as much as the next guy, but being spontaneous and having your life have no specific destination are different.  The only thing I know is that I am going to walk across the stage May 14 with a masters degree and no idea of what to do next. Sometimes I feel like I'm alone in this, but hopefully there are some of you who feel the same way.  
Sorry for the depressing post, I'm just kind of feeling lost and drowning today.  It's Monday, what can I expect.  
Here's to hoping that you didn't have "a case of the Monday's" like I did.  Hope you have a great week!

I'll leave you with this lovely song by John Mayer.  Seriously how I'm feeling today.

xoxo,
Sarah Beth

1 comment:

Deidre said...

I totally understand your hate for uncertainty. And I always thought that once I graduated college I'd get over it. But then I went to grad school. and then I became unemployed and unfortunately, me and uncertainty seemed to fated to be together. ew.